Despite my best intentions, I haven’t kept up with blogging. The reason why is actually good news… I’ve been crazy busy. Since I’ve last blogged I have:
- Trained a few SQL classes (MOC 6232B and 2778A, 70-432 and 70-433 test prep.)
- Built my first WCF Restful web service prototype for a long time client.
- Built customized SQL reports for an ASP.NET web application.
- Entered a consulting engagement with a client who upgraded from SQL 2000 to 2008 R2 and needs to learn and apply new features to their 24/7 web application database.
- Joined a team of consultant developers on a new ASP.NET / Ajax custom project.
- Created a wordpress blog for a local business and trained the client how to maintain it on their own.
- Continued to work in ongoing projects involving SSIS, Hyper-V, and general windows and SQL administration.