Speaking on how to set up SQL clustering in a virtual environment, for development and testing. Discuss options for production deployment.
Now, how to compress 9 hours of setup into a session…
Expect some smoke and mirrors along with some neat technology.
Does anyone have some SSDs I can borrow? 🙂
July 23rd http://itcampsaturday.com/southflorida/
- Setup Hyper-V Host
- Install two virtual networks (lan,iscsi)
- Create OS template
- Deploy and install 3 servers
- Configure iSCSI storage and targets
- Configure Windows Cluster
- Install SQL Node 1
- Add SQL Node 2
- Discuss production deployment options
- Q & A